The flow of the liquid filling machine is generally: the boxes with empty bottles are stacked on the tray, and the conveyor belt is sent to the unloading tray machine, the trays are unloaded one by one, and the boxes are sent to the unloading machine with the conveyor belt, and the empty bottles are removed from the conveyor. The box is taken out, and the empty box is sent to the washing machine through the conveyor belt, cleaned, and then transported to the side of the boxer to fill the bottle containing the beverage. The empty bottle taken out from the unloader is sent to the bottle washer for disinfection and cleaning by another conveyor belt. It is inspected by the bottle inspection machine and enters the filling machine and the capping machine after meeting the cleaning standards. The beverage is filled into the bottle by a filling machine. The bottle with the beverage is sealed by the capping machine and transported to the labeling machine for labeling. After the label is attached, it is sent to the packing machine and then sent to the stacking tray machine for stacking on the tray and sent to the warehouse.
Reasonable choice of filling machine is an important way to ensure product quality and improve economic efficiency. In general, close contact with production practice, try to choose a filling machine with good quality, high efficiency, simple structure, convenient use and maintenance, small size and light weight. The following principles should be followed when selecting a filling machine.
(1) The principle of serving the production process. First, the appropriate filling machine should be selected according to the nature of the filling material (viscosity, foaming, volatility, gas content, etc.) to meet the production process requirements. For example, in the case of concentrated aromatic liquors, in order to avoid loss of volatile aromatic substances, a cup-type or atmospheric-pressure filling machine should generally be used; for juice-type liquids, in order to reduce contact with air and ensure product quality, generally, it should be adopted. Vacuum and juice filling machine. Secondly, the production capacity of the filling machine should be matched with the processing capacity of the processing and packaging machinery before and after the process.
(2) The principle of high productivity and good product quality. The productivity of the filling machine directly reflects the production capacity of the production line. Therefore, the higher the productivity, the better the economic benefits it produces. In order to improve the quality of the product, a filling machine with high precision and high degree of automation should be selected. However, the price of the equipment has also increased correspondingly, increasing the unit cost of the product. Therefore, when selecting a filling machine, the relevant factors should be considered comprehensively in combination with the requirements of the production process.
(3) The principle of wide process range. The scope of the filling machine refers to its ability to adapt to different production requirements. The wider the process range, the more the equipment utilization can be improved, and the multi-purpose of one machine can be realized, that is, the same equipment can be used to fill a variety of materials and various specifications. Therefore, in order to adapt to the production requirements of many varieties and specifications of the beverage and beverage industry, the filling machine with the widest process range should be selected.
(4) In line with the principles of food hygiene. Due to the special hygiene requirements of the wine and beverage industry. Therefore, the components of the selected filling machine that are in direct contact with the material in the structure should be easy to assemble and disassemble and clean, and no dead angle is allowed. Moreover, it is necessary to have reliable sealing measures to prevent the intrusion of debris and the loss of materials. In terms of materials, stainless steel or non-toxic materials should be used as much as possible for parts in direct contact with materials.
(5) The principle of safe use and convenient maintenance. The operation and adjustment of the filling machine should be convenient and labor-saving, and the use is safe and reliable. Moreover, the structure should be easy to assemble and disassemble, parts should be generalized and standardized, and the filling machine with low price, light weight and small volume should be preferred.